Professional Information & Work History
Mr. Grunnah holds a B.B.A. from Southern Methodist University. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with one Oak Leaf Cluster for his service as an officer in Southeast Asia with the United States Air Force.
Mr. Grunnah was formerly President of the Investments/Land Division of Henry S. Miller Companies from 1994 to 2014. Prior to joining Henry S. Miller, Mr. Grunnah was President and Chief Executive Officer of Newmarket Group Southwest, the parent of Newmarket Grunnah Cole Real Property Company, Newmarket Real Estate Appraisal and Advisory Services, Inc., Newmarket Property Management, Inc., and Newmarket Capital Advisors, Inc. In 1971 he was associated with Henry S. Miller Company where he served as Senior Vice President in charge of the Investment Marketing Division and the International Division. Mr. Grunnah has also served as President of Reliance Securities Corporation, a registered broker/dealer and Reliance Petroleum Corporation. He currently serves as President of Reliance Asset Management, Inc., which has acted as General Partner for over 100 partnerships.
Mr. Grunnah has represented clients as an expert witness in litigation concerning values in development land, income properties, and judicial partnership separations. He has provided attorneys, CPAs and financial planners qualified opinions of the values of virtually all types of real estate using practical approaches to true market expectations.
- Former Adjunct Professors of Real Estate of University of Texas, Arlington
- Past C0-Founder, Chairman and Director of the Land Council of North Texas
- Former Vice Chairman and Board Governor of Commercial Investment Division of the Greater Dallas Association of Realtors
- Co-Publisher of The Book on Dallas/Fort Worth Commercial Real Estate, first, second, and third Editions
- Chairman Emeritus of the Reunion and Hall of Fame Committee, NTCAR, founded in 1986
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- 1998 Recipient of The “NTCAR” Stemmons Service Award
BBA from Southern Methodist University