Responsible for the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well managed, well maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination with the owner’s goals and objectives.
• Assist in solidifying a positive relationship with owner by being proactive
and responsive to owners’ needs and requests.
• Assist senior management in understanding and working with the client to
determine the goals and objective for the performance of the real estate
• Create and develop upgrades to systems and services at the property in an
effort to exceed tenant and client expectations.
• Develop and implement staffing plans and job descriptions as required for
assigned sites and promote continuous education for all on-site personnel.
• Bottom line responsibility for the preparation, presentation and content of
the annual operating budget and monthly financial reporting package.
• Responsible for the compilation
and review of annual lease reconciliation and estimates.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field desired. RPA and CCIM or
CPM certification encouraged.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in property operations.
• Knowledge in all aspects of business including leasing and construction
• Valid real estate license preferred