The Graphic Designer works collaboratively with the team and Marketing Manager to develop brand strategy and deliver design components from concept to completion that meet the end objectives for each project. They should be well-versed in design and possess strong conceptual skills. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize their workload in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a formal design environment
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong conceptualization skills
- Ability to effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continually learn
- Commercial Real Estate Experience preferred but not required
Please provide an online portfolio of your work – this can include examples of social media graphics, print collateral design, logo designs, and any other graphic design related projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume and cover letter to