Retail Property Assistant – Fort Worth
We’re seeking a dynamic Assistant Property Manager to join our Fort Worth team. In this role, you’ll be at the heart of our operations, supporting the Property Manager of a high-profile retail property in Fort Worth. Your expertise will be central to managing the administrative aspects of property management and reporting, making you an indispensable part of our close-knit team.
- Document Management: Efficiently handle property-related documents, including memoranda, letters, monthly reports, proposals, and other projects. Utilize software packages like spreadsheets, word processing, and graphics to draft and finalize documents with precision and timeliness.
- Tenant Service Coordination: Act as the first point of contact for tenant service requests related to property operations and administration. Maintain professionalism when handling calls, delegate tasks to property service technicians, and ensure follow-up as needed. Oversee and maintain the tenant work order system.
- Building Relationships: Establish and nurture positive relationships with property tenants, vendors, and contractors, fostering an environment of collaboration and satisfaction.
- Report Management: Compile, update, and prepare various reports and documents, such as lease abstracts, vendor insurance certificates, service agreements, invoices, and emergency contact lists. Develop and maintain efficient filing and tracking systems for these documents.
- Budget Assistance: Collaborate with the Property Manager in the annual budget preparation and development process, contributing to informed financial decisions.
- Vendor and Contract Oversight: Maintain service contracts, track expiration dates, and prepare bid packages when necessary. Assist in coding invoices for payment processing.
- Insurance Compliance: Monitor and track vendor and tenant certificate of insurance expiration dates. Request renewals and ensure compliance with standard coverage terms and conditions.
- Accounting Support: Administer various property accounting reports, including accounts receivable, check register, variance report, general ledger, rent roll, and more. Handle vendor, real estate tax, and property invoices, ensuring timely processing and entry into the accounting system.
- Meeting Organization: Organize and schedule meetings, prepare and organize meeting-related materials, coordinate site reservations, and assist with attendee interactions.
- Tenant Billing: Assist Property Managers in monthly billing, periodic tenant billing adjustments, and subsequent tenant rent and receivables collection.
- General Office Duties: Oversee copying, faxing, and mail distribution within the designated area. Monitor and order office supplies as needed, ensuring the maintenance and security of office equipment.
- Additional Responsibilities: May be assigned other duties as needed to support the property management team.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.