The Right Kind Of Team
Executive Managing Director
Robert Grunnah is an executive on Younger Partners’ land team. A long-time expert in the industry, he has provided attorneys, CPAs and financial planners with qualified opinions of the values for virtually all types of real estate using practical approaches to true market expectations. He has also represented clients as an expert witness in litigation concerning values in development land, income properties, and judicial partnership separations.
Prior to Younger Partners, Robert was a longtime president at Henry S. Miller Brokerage LLC., president and CEO of Newmarket Group Southwest and president of Reliance Securities Corp. and Reliance Asset Management, Inc.
Robert was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with one Oak Leaf Cluster for his service as an officer in Southeast Asia with the United States Air Force. A Stemmons Service Award winner, he holds a BBA in Finance from Southern Methodist University.
- Former Adjunct Professors of Real Estate of University of Texas, Arlington
- Past Co-Founder, Chairman and Director of the Land Council of North Texas
- Former Vice Chairman and Board Governor of Commercial Investment Division of the Greater Dallas Association of Realtors
- Co-Publisher of The Book on Dallas/Fort Worth Commercial Real Estate, first,
second, and third editions
- Chairman Emeritus of the Reunion and Hall of Fame Committee, NTCAR, founded
- Certified Commercial Investment Member