The maintenance technichian is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing or arranging for the repair of all building operating systems on site.
• Responsible for all preventive maintenance, necessary maintenance and
repairs to the buildings mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing
• Conducts periodic general preventive maintenance on the
mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
• Is responsive to tenant rquests in the areas of safety, plumbing,
mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal
contact and work order systems.
• Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records
• Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders
that require the use of an outside contractor.
• Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years previous building operations maintenance experience
• Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions
• General computer knowledge
• Holds any necessary/required licenses
• Ability to physically perform routine maintenance tasks