Republic Center Leases Featured in Dallas Morning News, Bisnow & GlobeSt
The Younger Partners leasing team of Kathy Permenter, Trae Anderson, and Sarah Savage signed 30,544 square feet of leases at Republic Center, 325 N. St. Paul St in Downtown Dallas.
Among the leases:
- Smith Clinesmith, LLP/Clinesmith Law Firm leased 11,213 square feet. The tenant was represented by Jayson Montoya at NAI Robert Lynn.
- HealthMark Medical Group, LLC leased 10,034 square feet. The tenant was represented by Conor McCarthy at JLL.
- Constellation New Energy, Inc. leased 6,502 square feet. The tenant was represented by Bret Hefton and Graham Shelby at Avison Young.
- Addison Group (Bridgepoint Consulting) leased 1,594 square feet. The tenant was represented by Nick Gray at Kevo Commercial.
- Phlox Capital Management leased 1,211 square feet. The tenant was represented by Oliver Day at Altschuler and Company.
“Republic Center is located in the heart of Downtown, adjacent to public transportation and the soon-to-be Pacific Plaza Park,” says Ms. Permenter. “Republic Center’s occupancy is well above the CBD average and office-users are taking notice. Later this summer, the American Institute of Architects will be moving in on the bottom two floors.”