The Right Kind Of Team
Kathy Permenter, SIOR
Kathy Permenter is a motivated, personable business professional with more than three decades of experience in the commercial real estate industry. An original founder and co-managing partner of Younger Partners, Kathy has been involved with the company’s overall strategy, vision and growth since its start in April 2012 while continuing to deliver exceptional value for her own clients each day.
Kathy’s success in executing some of the most significant leases in the Dallas-Fort Worth region can be attributed to her years of transaction experience, CPA background and ability to execute creative solutions. Her leadership and insights have helped develop Younger Partners into a full-service commercial real estate firm with more than 100 employees and a management and leasing portfolio of over 12 million square feet of properties.
Prior to founding Younger Partners, Kathy held senior positions with Trammell Crow Company, Grubb & Ellis, and CBRE. In addition, she is an active Board Member for The Real Estate Council, a member of ICSC, as well as an Executive Board Member for NTCAR Hall of Fame.
M.B.A. from Southern Methodist University
B.B.A. from Texas Christian University
- Texas Real Estate Commission – Licensed Broker
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) – Member, Past President and former Board of Directors, Hall of Fame and Stemmons Service Event Committees
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Member, Sponsor, Fireside Chat Mentor
- Real Estate Council (TREC) – Board of Directors
- My Possibilities – Board Member
- Twelve Ordinary Women
Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR)