The Right Kind Of Team
Kathy Permenter is an original founder and serves as co-managing partner of Younger Partners, a full-service regional commercial real estate firm providing investment, leasing, and management services to investors and tenants in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Since its founding in April 2012, Younger Partners has grown from its two original partners to more than 100 employees with a management and leasing portfolio of over 12 million square feet of properties in the Dallas/Fort Worth market. The company specializes in the leasing, management and investment sales of office, land, industrial and retail properties.
Kathy is involved in the company’s overall strategy, vision, and growth. She is responsible for business development, leasing assignments and the overall performance of the company. She has a proven track record of creating value for her clients which she attributes to her years of transaction experience, CPA background and ability to execute creative solutions. Kathy has been instrumental in executing some of the most significant leases in the region.
M.B.A. from Southern Methodist University
B.B.A. from Texas Christian University
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) – Member, 2019 Stemmons Service Award Recipient, Past President and former Board of Directors, Hall of Fame and Stemmons Service Event Committees
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Designation
- My Possibilities, Board Member
- Twelve Ordinary Women
- Bisnow – Dallas Power Women Award
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Member, Sponsor, Fireside Chat Mentor
- REDNews Women’s Forum Speaker
- Texas Real Estate Commission, Licensed Broker