The Right Kind Of Team
Kathy Permenter serves as co-managing partner and has a proven track record of creating value for her clients. Kathy is responsible for leasing select assignments and the overall performance of the property leasing team. Kathy attributes her real estate success to her CPA background, years of transaction experience, and a passion to exceed her client’s expectations.
Since it’s founding in April 2012, Younger Partners has grown from its two original partners to over 80 employees responsible for eight million square feet of properties in the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
The company’s focus is on leasing, managing, and investment sales of office, land, and industrial properties. As can be seen in the adjacent key transactions, the firm has been instrumental in executing some of the most significant leases in the region.
M.B.A. from Southern Methodist University
B.B.A. from Texas Christian University
• North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR), Past President and Board of Directors, 2003 – 2016
• NTCAR, Hall of Fame committee, 2013 – Present
• NTCAR, Stemmons Service Event Committee, 2015 & 2016
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), 1989 – 2005, 2004 - 2010, 2016 - Present
• Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), 1990 -1994, 2006 – 2008, 2016 – Present
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Designation, 1988
• Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member, 2008-2012
• Junior League of Dallas, 1986 - 1996
• Downtown Dallas Retail Committee, 1991-1994
• DBJ BizWomen Mentoring Monday, Mentor, 2016 & 2018
• CREW Member and Sponsor
• CREW Mentor for Fireside Chat - 2018
• REDNews Women’s Forum Speaker
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker