Kevin specializes in corporate real estate services for local and national users of
commercial real estate, which includes tenant representation as well as brokerage for the acquisition/disposition of facilities for clients. His experience and capabilities cover the following disciplines: office, call center, data center, industrial, build-to-suit consulting, lease administration, and strategic planning advisor. Kevin has the analytical knowledge combined with market expertise to negotiate successfully on behalf of his clients.
Kevin began his career in commercial real estate brokerage in 1991 when Equitable
Income Properties, Inc. hired him to handle the acquisition/disposition of investment sales properties. During 1999, Kevin became part of CB Richard Ellis as senior vice president and shifted his focus to tenant representation of office space users. In 2004, he moved to Grubb & Ellis as senior vice president and expanded his national corporate services client base offering several service lines. Kevin partnered with Transwestern in early 2009 to maintain his national reach, and to further enhance his depth in the Dallas/Fort Worth market. During 2020, Kevin joined Younger Partners where he continues Tenant Representation for corporate users of commercial real estate.
B.B.A. from Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas, 1990
• Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) 2006
• Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) 1997
• Irving Economic Development Corp. Advisory Council
• Past Board of Directors of The Real Estate Council (TREC)
• Past Board of Directors & Executive Committee of the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
• Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters award for many years beginning in 1997
• Associate Leadership Council of TREC 2004
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker