The Right Kind Of Team
Senior Vice President
Kevin is an experienced corporate real estate professional with a diverse range of expertise in tenant representation, brokerage services, and acquisition/disposition of facilities. He is skilled in multiple disciplines, including office, call center, data center, industrial, build-to-suit consulting, lease administration, and strategic planning advisory. Kevin’s analytical knowledge and market expertise allow him to negotiate effectively on behalf of his clients, delivering successful outcomes.
Kevin boasts an impressive 32-year career in commercial real estate brokerage, beginning with Equitable Income Properties, Inc., where he managed investment sales properties. He then joined CB Richard Ellis, where he specialized in tenant representation for office space users. Kevin’s career advanced when he became a Senior Vice President at Grubb & Ellis, expanding his national corporate services client base and services. He partnered with Transwestern to enhance his national reach and presence in the Dallas/Fort Worth market. In 2020, Kevin joined Younger Partners, and specializes in tenant representation for corporate users of commercial real estate.
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) 2006
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) 1997
- Irving Economic Development Corp. Advisory Council
- Past Board of Directors of The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Past Board of Directors & Executive Committee of the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Dallas Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters award for many years beginning in 1997
- Associate Leadership Council of TREC 2004
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
SERVICES: Tenant Representation