Responsible for the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well managed, well maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination in conjunction with the owner’s goals and objectives.
• Assist in solidifying positive relationship with owner by being proactive and responsive to owners’ needs and requests.
• Assist senior management in understanding and working with the client to determine the goals and objective for the performance of the real estate assets. Assist Vice President and Portfolio Manager in developing and implementing recommendations to position the property to achieve the highest value consistent with the owner’s objective.
• Prepare and report information in a timely fashion to designated staff as set forth by Younger Partners Property Services and the property owners.
• Create and develop upgrades to services being provided by the company in an effort to exceed client expectations.
• Develop and implement staffing plans and job descriptions as required for assigned sites and promote continuous education for all on-site personnel.
• Bottom line responsibility for the preparation, presentation and content of the annual operating budget and monthly financial reporting package.
• Responsible for the final review and approval all annual lease reconciliation and estimates.
• Establish goals and objectives for the performance of the on-site staff in meeting set goals and objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Prepare employee evaluations and make promotion and compensation recommendations.
• Develop a resource plan with overall accountability for delivering a completed project, meeting customer requirements, within set budgets and schedules.
• Prepare lease abstracts and, in some cases, may have final approval authority of all lease abstracts and final document output.
• Review specifications prepared for service contracts. Responsible for selection and final award of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and the overall monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
• Review and approval of payables and receivables as prepared at the site level.
• Review and supervise all accounting output as prepared by the accounting department as required by the property.
• Weekly visits to sites to review policies and procedures, personnel performance, and approving invoices requiring signature. Quarterly inspections of all properties contained within the portfolio.
• Responsible for short and long range planning for all properties assigned.
• Ensure that all fire, life safety and other safety programs are established and followed in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety Act.
• Maintain a positive image in performing daily work both internally and externally.
• Responsible for providing input to proposal efforts with the senior management.
• Work with management to develop and implement outstanding service programs for clients and tenants within portfolio.
• Work closely with management to ensure the property(s) succeeds as a profit center or expense control for ownership.
• May be required to conduct market surveys, recommend pricing, develop marketing programs, and establish broker rapport in support of leasing objectives.