Bob Helterbran specializes in providing acquisition and disposition services for apartment owners.
Prior to joining Younger Partners, Bob formed the multifamily platform at Colliers International. Bob’s team executed 7 transactions in their limited time at Colliers including REO dispositions, Class “A,” HUD assumptions and land development deals. Bob was a Senior Vice President in the multifamily investment service at Colliers and at Grubb & Ellis. Before his tenure at Grubb & Ellis, he worked at Transwestern as a senior member of the multifamily investment sales division, where he was involved in 30 transactions.
During the 1980s, he was a consistent top producer at CBRE, receiving top investment salesman designation for the Central Region three times. Bob’s real estate career began with CBRE in the mid-1970s.
Bob recently represented both buyer & seller in the sale of Arlington Common Apartments, Arlington, TX, 353 units built in 2018, for a record-setting price per unit.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking & Finance from the University of North Texas
• Southwest Region Community Involvement
• Dallas Homeless Shelter Sponsor
• Basketball Coach; White Rock Recreational Center
• CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Board Member
• Greater Dallas Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• A multifaceted career with more than 40 years in commercial real estate and $950 Million in Investment Property Sales.
• Honoree, “Heavy Hitter in Commercial Real Estate” Dallas Business Journal, 2007
• Awarded the Grubb & Ellis Circle of Excellence Award in 2007
• Top Ten Salesman List for Younger Partners