The Right Kind Of Team
Byron McCoy is a seasoned dealmaker whose ability to bring disparate interests together results in efficient, fair, and win-win transactions for clients. Since entering the business in 1984, Byron has developed a reputation for his dependability, ability to think like an owner and give solid advice, and strategic approach to business. His expertise in guiding clients through all aspects of office leasing has earned him numerous industry awards.
Before joining Younger Partners in 2014, Byron was a Principal and multi-year Top Producer at Holt Lunsford Commercial. He also worked on ground-up development and leasing at Harwood International, agency leasing for the Trammell Crow Company, and tenant rep brokerages at Henry S. Miller / Grubb & Ellis.
Master of Business Administration from Baylor University
Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Leadership Richardson – Graduate
- Richardson Chamber Broker Developer Committee – Past Chairman
- University of Texas Parents – Former Board Member
SERVICES: Office Leasing