The Right Kind Of Team
David is dedicated to serving clients with their acquisition and disposition of land for investment, development or owner/user purposes. David applies his extensive professional experience to understand his client’s real estate goals and then work to accomplish those goals. David’s real estate experience includes a wide range of land uses such as retail, office, industrial, multi-family and single-family subdivisions throughout Central and North Texas.
David was a member of Novus Realty Advisors beginning in 2016 which merged with Younger Partners beginning in 2017. David became a licensed real estate agent in 2012. His prior professional experience was in the construction and software industries.
Bachelor’s in Business Management and Finance from California State University San Bernadino
- 2021 DCEO Power Broker
- Farm & Ranch Real Estate – Champions School of Real
- Estate Everything Commercial 101,102 & 103 – NRT Texas
- Real Estate Investments I – RE Training & Technology
- Property Management I – RE Training & Technology
- Rights & Limitations of Property Ownership- CBT Alliance
- Foreclosure Fundamentals – CBT Alliance
- CCIM – In Progress (CI 101 completed)