The Right Kind Of Team
Since joining Younger Partners in 2014, Garrett has been focused on the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of office and industrial assets in Dallas Fort Worth, as well as business development efforts for the firm. His diverse skillset and persistence have resulted in the closing over 350 transactions.
During his career, Garrett has held numerous leadership positions throughout industry organizations and has been recognized both as a Younger Partners Top Producer and DCEO Power Broker. He is also involved with multiple charities, including the Folds of Honor North Texas Young Professionals Board for which he is a founding member.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Designation Member
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) – Member
- TREC Associate Leadership Council (ALC), Class of 2021
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) – Member
- NTCAR Young Professionals – Past Board Member
- Folds of Honor – North Texas Young Professionals Board Member, 2016 – Present
SERVICES: Office Leasing, Tenant Representation