Garrett has been with Younger Partners since 2014, bringing over 6 years of real estate experience to the table. His primary responsibilities include the marketing and leasing of office assets throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area, as well as piloting a number of business development efforts to foster company growth. Garrett is involved in numerous commercial real estate organizations and information groups which offer unique insight for each client. Further, Garrett is actively pursuing his CCIM designation which will provide an owner’s mentality that is essential for his clients.
During his time at Younger Partners, Garrett has held numerous leadership positions throughout the industry, primarily in TREC and NTCAR. Garrett has been recognized both as a Younger Partners Top Producer and DCEO Power Broker. Additionally, Garrett is involved in multiple charities, one of which includes being a founding member of the Folds of Honor Young Professionals Board.
Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Kansas
• Member, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
• NTCAR Young Professional Board
• TREC New Member Committee
• TREC “Young Guns”
• TREC Fight Night Committee, 2019
• CCIM Designation Candidate
• Folds of Honor - Young Professionals Board Member
• Younger Partners - Top Producer, 2018 & 2019
• DCEO Magazine “Power-broker”, 2020
• Bob Edge Scholarship Recipient, 2019