Greg Grainger serves as president, partner, and co-manager of Younger Partners Property Services, LLC. He is responsible for the overall performance of property management services. Greg has 33 years of experience managing all types of real estate assets ranging from marinas to central business district high-rise office buildings.
During his career, Greg has held senior management positions with CBRE, Trammell Crow Company, JLL and Colliers International.
B.B.A. in Finance
University of Texas at Tyler, TX
• CCIM© – Certified Commercial Investment Member
• CPM© – Certified Property Manager
• RPA© – Real Property Administrator
• Past Chairman of BOMI International
• Executive Committee Member, Building Owners and Managers Association
• Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Member, North Texas Commercial Association of
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
• BOMA International Fellow
• Recognized as an industry leader in management
services and education in property management