The Right Kind Of Team
Moody Younger serves as co-managing partner for Younger Partners where he is responsible for the overall performance and vision of the company. Since 2012, Moody has been instrumental in growing the company from its two original partners to a full-service firm with more than 100 employees who provide investment, leasing and management services to clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth region.
Moody’s commercial real estate experience spans more than two decades in senior management positions with Grubb & Ellis, CBRE, Trammell Crow Company, JLL and Transwestern Commercial Services. He has completed over 1,400 leases representing more than 8.1 million square feet.
Moody holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University, a bachelor’s from Texas Tech University and a Texas Real Estate Broker license. He is also active in countless professional organizations including TREC, ULI, NTCAR and ICSC.
- Advisory Council for Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University
- Member, Texas Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Chairman, FightNight – Texas Real Estate Council (TREC), 2019
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member and Former Board of Directors, North Texas Commercial
- Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Touchdown Club – Rise & Shine Run Chairman, 2008 – 2009
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker