The Right Kind Of Team
Moody Younger serves as co-managing partner for Younger Partners where he is responsible for the overall performance of the company. In 2012, Moody and Kathy Permenter were co-founders of the company, which has grown from its original partners into a boutique, full-service commercial real estate firm providing investment, leasing and management services to clients in Dallas/Fort Worth. Younger Partners currently employs over 100 professionals.
Moody’s experience spans more than two decades in senior management positions with Grubb & Ellis, CBRE, Trammell Crow Company, JLL and Transwestern Commercial Services. He has completed over 1,400 leases representing more than 8.1 million square feet.
Moody holds an MBA from Southern Methodist University, a bachelor’s from Texas Tech University and a Texas Real Estate Broker license. He is also active in countless professional organizations including TREC, ULI, NTCAR and ICSC.
- Texas Tech University – Advisory Council for Rawls College of Business
- Texas Real Estate Council (TREC) – Member
- Texas Real Estate Council (TREC) – 2019 Chairman, Fight Night
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Member
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) – Member and Former Board of Directors
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member, Touchdown Club
- Rise & Shine Run Chairman, 2008 – 2009
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker