Tag: Sarah Savage
Republic Center Leases Featured in Dallas Morning News, Bisnow & GlobeSt
The Younger Partners leasing team of Kathy Permenter, Trae Anderson, and Sarah Savage signed 30,544 square feet of leases at Republic Center, 325 N. St. Paul St in Downtown Dallas.
Three of the biggest Dallas commerical real estate publications covered the deals in different ways. Here’s the Dallas Morning News coverage , the Bisnow article, and the GlobeSt feature.
Among the leases:
- Smith Clinesmith, LLP/Clinesmith Law Firm leased 11,213 square feet. The tenant was represented by Jayson Montoya at NAI Robert Lynn.
- HealthMark Medical Group, LLC leased 10,034 square feet. The tenant was represented by Conor McCarthy at JLL.
- Constellation New Energy, Inc. leased 6,502 square feet. The tenant was represented by Bret Hefton and Graham Shelby at Avison Young.
- Addison Group (Bridgepoint Consulting) leased 1,594 square feet. The tenant was represented by Nick Gray at Kevo Commercial.
- Phlox Capital Management leased 1,211 square feet. The tenant was represented by Oliver Day at Altschuler and Company.
“Republic Center is located in the heart of Downtown, adjacent to public transportation and the soon-to-be Pacific Plaza Park,” says Ms. Permenter. “Republic Center’s occupancy is well above the CBD average and office-users are taking notice. Later this summer, the American Institute of Architects will be moving in on the bottom two floors.”
Younger Partners’ Republic Center Lease Wins 2017 DBJ Best Real Estate Deal of the Year for Neighborhood Impact
Younger Partners was awarded the Dallas Business Journal Best Real Estate Deal of 2017 for Neighborhood Impact for the AIA Dallas & Dallas Center for Architecture lease at Republic Center. YP’s Kathy Permenter, Trae Anderson and Sarah Savage represented Republic Tower. Solender/Hall’s Eliza Solender represented AIA. #DallasBRED?
For the full list of DBJ winners, click here.
DBJ Selects YP’s Republic Center Lease to AIA & DCFA as a Finalist for Best Real Estate Deal of 2017
YP is honored to be among the DBJ Best Real Estate Deals of 2017 finalists in the neighborhood impact category for the American Institute of Architects Dallas Chapter and Dallas Center for Architecture lease at Republic Center.
YP’s Kathy Permenter, Trae Anderson and Sarah Savage represented Republic Center. Solender/Hall’s Eliza Solender represented AIA. The long-term lease is for 13,708 square feet of office, exhibition and meeting space on the building’s first two floors, connected by an interior staircase. Located in the heart of the city center near public transportation, the space in Republic Center has high street-front visibility and pedestrian traffic, and is directly across from what will be a special new outdoor space, Pacific Plaza. #DallasBRED
Link to the announcement here.